Over the years, many different NBA players have had to feel the ill effects of getting food poisoning and the latest happens to be Brooklyn Nets guard Marcus Thornton.
During the Nets road trip to the West Coast, it appears that Marcus decided to he was in the mood for mac and cheese.
Sadly, it probably wasn’t the best decision on his part as he got sick from it according to Stefan Bondy of New York Daily News:
The source of Marcus Thornton's food poisoning: lobster mac and cheese from San Francisco.
— Stefan Bondy (@NYDNInterNets) February 25, 2014
Thornton image courtesy of Getty Images